Responsibilities of OWNER/LANDLORD
- Agree and sign management agreement and return to property manager (PM).
- Quick response to any violations/ maintenance issues presented by PM.
- Understand the requirements for a Certificate of Occupancy and expectations for Section 8/DSS tenants. (See Frequently Used Terms page for explanation of Certificate of Occupancy, Section 8 and DSS)
- Supply any monies to Property Manager for repairs/violations as noted on the property files when requested.
- Payment of property taxes – These are issued by both the County (Monroe) and City and instructions will be provided to pay on-line.
- Payment of water bills (you can pay online).
- Supply Property Manager with the necessary banking/ mailing information for submission of rent payments.